vrijdag 12 maart 2010

Here I am!

Dear friends and other people,
Here I am. Right now it's via tether on my I-phone. My home internet broke down, and this was the best possible way to share my thoughts and music though it's a bit hard to upload something new now.
Luckily I allready had some music uploaded on megaupload for you to listen to. While most of what I will upload will be more Hiphop en Drum and Bass orientated, I had a semi-classical album of Douwe Eisenga online.

Douwe Eisenga is a Dutch composer who studied at the Conservatory in Groningen and now lives in Zeeland where he teaches piano at the Zeeuwse Muziekschool (Music School of Zeeland). He discribes his music as "Mesmerizing music for the open mind. Time and again he creates a modern, irresistible groove with classical instruments. The resulting music is an intriguing mix of minimal and maximal, Colorful and sparkling with every new listening."

I hope You enjoy it!



Douwe Eisenga - Rose Road/City Lines (Z-Share)

1 opmerking:

  1. Beste Follic,
    Iemand wees mij op deze blog. Ik vind het heel leuk dat je enthousiast bent over bovenstaande cd en erover schrijft. Zou je echter de files bij z-share willen verwijderen en de link willen vervangen door eentje naar mijn site of naar last.fm of iTunes? Je hebt simpelweg niet het recht om mijn muziek op deze manier te publiceren. Bij voorbaat dank. Groeten, Douwe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen